What is Nufree?
Nufree is the gold standard in Hair removal and is carried by thousands of professional salons throughout the world. It was developed over 25 years ago to help plastic surgeons remove Hair from a patient before surgery. Here are just a few of the reasons why Nufree is the most effective Hair removal treatment in the world.
- Nufree is NOT A WAX and never sticks to the skin.
- Nufree is self-preserving antibacterial/ antimicrobial so its safe, clean and germ free.
- Nufree is completely BOTANICAL and safe for the entire body.
- Nufree doesn’t dry and can be erased any time!
- Nufree is scientifically tested and uses no animal products.
Accept no substitutions... there is only one Nufree Nudesse, non-wax Hair removal process!
What is Finipil?
Finipil is a scientifically approved, patented, FDA registered OTC antiseptic made by Equibal Labs which is applied on clients after and in between Nufree Hair removal services. This antiseptic cream destroys 99.999% of bacteria and cools and soothes the skin while protecting the empty Hair follicle.
- Kills 99.999% of germs
- Reduces redness
- Replaces cataphoresis
- Dermatologist researched, tested and approved
- Approved for daily use
- Finipil cools - by dropping the temperature of the empty follicle, freezing away swelling due to water retention, hot showers or aerobic workouts.
- Prevents infection of the empty Hair follicle.
- Finipil should be used daily - on damp skin after showering or bathing to activate it. This keeps the skin sanitary and the follicles clean and free of clogging and foreign matter.
- Finipil protects against ingrowns - and rids the area of old ingrowns caused by waxing, shaving at home, and hard water.
- Finipil increases - the time between Hair removal treatments when used in conjunction with Nufree.
- Nufree is the Gold Standard in Hair removal. Don't settle for imitations!
Bikini Wax | 20
This is simply a ‘tidy up’ that removes the hairs from just outside the panty line, and from the top that might peek over the waistband.
Extended (French) Bikini | 35
This removes all of the hair that would be taken off with the standard bikini, but also an inch inside the panty line. This type of waxing is good for those who want to keep some hair down there, but want it to look neat.
Mediterranean | 40
This takes most the hair from the front, leaving just a ‘landing strip’ on top and the hairs on the labia. This wax doesn’t touch the areas behind, so is perfect for those looking to be smooth up front, without removing any hair from the back.
Brazilian | 50
The Brazilian wax is just about as far as you can go with bikini waxing, and is the style to go for if you don’t want any hair left down there at all. It completely removes hairs from both the front and back. Landing strip is optional.
Brazilian Maintenance | 45
Pre-Booked at first Brazilian Wax appointment.
Buy 3 – Get 1 Free
Buy 6 – Get 2 Free
Packages Are Pre-paid Only
The Peach Smoothie Vajacial Treatment – Ingrown Hair Treatment | 40
Helps with ingrowns, pigmentation and acne issues. Recommended 2 weeks after waxing or 1 week after shaving for best results. Cleanse, chemical exfoliation, mask, extractions, high frequency, and finipil to soothe and protect skin.
Full Leg | 65
Half Leg | 35
Half Leg and Bikini | 55
Full Leg and Bikini | 85
Full Back | 65
Half Back | 35
Chest | 55
Full Arm | 45
Half Arm | 30
Underarm | 20
Brows | 20
Lip | 10
Chin | 10
Neck | 10
Nose | 10
Cheeks | 10
Chin & Neck | 15
Full Face – Brow, lip, Chin/Neck, Cheeks | 50
- Do not wax if you have tanned within 24 hrs.
- Please allow at least 1/4" hair growth before waxing.
- Do not wax on sunburned skin.
- Do not wax if you are using Accutane or Retin A.
- Stop use of AHAs, glycolic, exfoliators, or salicylic acid 3 days prior to and after waxing.
- Abolutely NO waxing on open sores or lesions.